BuckCherry, Maplestory guild forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum revamp and guild changes

Writing.
    Writing.
    Admin

Forum revamp and guild changes Empty Forum revamp and guild changes

Post by Writing.

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

my name is Suzan. Although you can all call me Suzy. I have been part of BuckCherry and ChuckBerry for quite a while. I've known Rozi for many years, even before the guilds were created. My IGN's are Writinq (Evan) and BiIlyGoats (Bishop). I have quit the game during the summer holidays but I decided to return. Therefore a lot of members are unaware of who I am and why I suddenly became junior without any real reason. I've been junior to Buck and Chuck before and I hope that I can still help and support the guild like I used to do. I am also the creator of this Forum and most of the designed aspects of BuckCherry.

Old members who have been to the forum before will notice that it became smaller. I personally think that all the sections were a bit unneeded because of the low activity on the forum. I will be making a new layout in the future as well.

BuckCherry's level requirement has been changed to 140 and above. All the members that are beIow level 130 have to reach level 130 before February 4th(Rozi's birthday and 1 day after mine :D). Old ChuckBerry members will be able to join BuckCherry at level 130 until the end of the deadline.

If anything isn't clear, please contact any junior or leader.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:45 am