BuckCherry, Maplestory guild forum.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Do you have any problems logging in to a certain char?

namarblack

Do you have any problems logging in to a certain char? Empty Do you have any problems logging in to a certain char?

Post by namarblack Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Well I put my shop before i went to sleep (as i do many times)
    the next day when i go up to the computer i see im not connected to maple.
    i log on and try to go on namarblack, but it automatically kicks me out of maple asking me to log in later. i tried to go on my mules and everything is perfectly fine.. at first i thought something happened to my character, but later on i realized scania crashed..
    did any of you guys experience the same issues? any suggestions? anything??
    Sp@nker
    Sp@nker

Do you have any problems logging in to a certain char? Empty Re: Do you have any problems logging in to a certain char?

Post by Sp@nker Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:52 pm

I haven't had that problem. I know many were getting the "You are already logged in" etc, messages. I would submit a ticket, but hopefully it would fixed after tonight's weekly maintenance.
    namarblack

Do you have any problems logging in to a certain char? Empty Re: Do you have any problems logging in to a certain char?

Post by namarblack Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:24 am

I hope so too.. yaeh thats the problem.. normally when i tried to log in it would quit before i would see that but today i actually saw the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:32 am